Chip Carver's METRIC RULER - Precise holes and marks at 4mm & 10mm
RULER: 160mm x 12mm
- Easy to read,
- Laser-etched black numerals and markings
- Laser-cut holes, sized to fit 0.5mm through 0.9mm mechanical pencil lead,
- Holes and Marks run horizontally through the center of the Ruler at 4mm intervals and 10mm intervals from 0mm to 156mm.
- Additional 2mm on each end for ease in lining-up with corners and edges, for a total length of 160mm.
- Group image includes Metric Ruler plus Metric Template and Flexible Paper Template.
- What about designs that are based on intervals (spaces) of 1mm, 3mm, 15mm, etc.?
- The 2mm marks (on all 4 edges of both Rulers) are crystal clear, making it easy to place the pencil in the center of any two 2mm marks at the edge of the Ruler. This provides 1mm spacing if needed. If a single "odd" numbered space (3mm, 5mm, etc.) is needed for centering or shifting a standard design, use the 1mm technique just mentioned.Do so just once, then shift the ruler in either direction and use 2mm or 4mm marks (or holes) starting at that point, to continue with normal markings. The possibilities and uses for this Ruler are endless.